We are very excited to workout with you and strongly encourage you to sign up ahead for classes by clicking BOOK and signing in to your account!
You can also find us directly on the MindBody App and book through there!
Be sure to read our Policies below!!!
VIRTUAL CLASS INFO: Click HERE to log in to your Virtual Class via Zoom!
Meeting ID: 658-653-4982
Password is sent to your email via MindBody automated confirmations.
- Please check your spam folders if you can't find it
- You can also email us at Hello@connectedthroughstrength.com at least 1 hour prior to class to receive the password. Thank you!!
- Please remember these are via Zoom so you can do them from anywhere. All of our Virtual Classes will require a password to join, which you will receive once you sign up for class! Also, please note these are LIVE classes and not always recorded so we encourage you to treat them as a regular class, sign up, mark your calendar and join us for a great workout!
Late Cancellation Policy
- You must cancel more than 8 hours prior to class start time to avoid forfeiting the class/purchase.
- If you cancel with less than 8 hours notice and it's NOT Covid related you will be charged $20.
- If it is COVID related the fee will be waived but you won't be able to come into the studio for 2 weeks or until you can show us a COVID test negative result.
- If you Ghost us (no-show) you will be charged $30.
- Please note we do not want to charge these fees but we hope they will help create more accountability as our in-person classes are much smaller than pre-covid.
Late Arrival: We are sorry to say this, but due to the classroom set-up, you must arrive on time. No late entry allowed and the door will be locked until class is over. This is a great time to work on arriving early for any in-person classes! :) Don't worry - you're not alone, we're all working on that.
ClassPass Students: Currently we are only taking ClassPass for Virtual Classes. Please note: we have no control over ClassPass and cannot refund, remove, or change your registration. Any issues with ClassPass must be taken up directly with them.